“Islam may have bad stuff. But …” – Christian Jihadists & Islamic Crusaders!
Posted by: Greg Lance-Watkins – Greg_L-W.
“Islam may have bad stuff. But what about the crusades?!!”
In most cases, whenever negative press and attention is drawn towards Islam, there are a variety of tactics utilized to divert attention. When questions are raised over the religion’s intentions and moral value, a common tactic used by the apologists of Islamic terrorism, including Barrack Hussein Obama, is to distract the audience, by bringing into discussion the Crusades.
The Crusades are brought up so repetitively that an uneducated individual, with no meaningful knowledge of history, would be forgiven for believing that these events took place recently in the 20th century.
However, despite Obama’s treacherous dialogue, the final Crusade ended in 1291, meaning that any modern attempts to use these events as evidence for violent teachings in Christianity, in an effort to discredit the dangers posed by Islam, is entirely disingenuous.
Let me be clear, I am happy to condemn the negative features of the Crusades, as well as the practices of radical Christianity, and its at times barbaric outlook on Jews, women, homosexuals and others.
However, discussions about contemporary issues such as Islamic terrorism, should for the most part be kept within a modern and relevant time-frame.
The most significant point is, regardless of what occurred in the past, or what is written down in scripture, is that Islamic groups, through their understanding of Islam, currently threaten democratic and humanistic values.
No debate over what Islam may really teach, or how extremists are taking the Qu’ran ‘out of context’, can change these facts. Throughout North America, Europe, Western andNorth Africa, East Africa, the Middle East, Central Asia, South East Asia, as well as Australia, exist groups intending to establish a global caliphate.
Virtually every corner of the globe, is somewhat infected by the Jihadist cancer, and thus it is a widespread problem requiring addressing.
So how about we stop getting distracted, and focus on the real issue at hand?
To view the original article CLICK HERE
My response being:
Greg Lance – Watkins (Greg_L-W)
tel: 44 (0)1594 – 528 337
Calls from ‘Number Withheld’ phones Are Blocked
All unanswered messages are recorded.
Leave a UK land line number & I will return your call.
‘e’Mail Address: Greg_L-W@BTconnect.com
Accuracy & Copyright Statement: CLICK HERE
Details & Links: http://GregLanceWatkins.com
UKIP Its ASSOCIATES & DETAILS: CLICK HERE
Views I respect & almost Totally Share: CLICK HERE
General ‘Stuff’: http://GL-W.com
Documents, Essays & Treaties: https://GLWdocuments.wordpress.com/
The Hamlet of Stroat: http://Stroat-Gloucestershire.com
The Study of a Wind Turbine Application: CLICK HERE
Health Blog.: http://GregLW.com
Chepstow Chat: http://ChepstowChat.wordpress.com/
Christopher Storey: http://ChristopherStory.wordpress.com/
Des Watkins DFC: http://DesWatkins.wordpress.com/
Hollie Greig etc.: http://HollieGreigetc.wordpress.com/
The McCann Case: http://TheMcCannCase.wordpress.com/
The Speculative Society of Edinburgh: http://SSOE.wordpress.com/
Stolen Kids, Dunblane: http://StolenKids-Dunblane.blogspot.com/
Stolen Kids, Bloggers: http://stolenkids-bloggers.blogspot.co.uk/
Stolen Kids Blogs with links:
Stolen Oyster with links:
Stolen Trust with links:
Stolen Childhood with links:
- I NEVER post anonymously on the internet
- ALL MY BLOGS & WEB SITES are clearly sourced to me
- I do NOT use an obfuscated eMail address to hide behind
- I do NOT use or bother reading FaceBook
- I DO have a Voice Mail Message System
- I ONLY GUARANTEE to answer identifiable eMails
- I ONLY GUARANTEE to phone back identifiable UK Land Line Messages
- I do NOT accept phone calls from witheld numbers
- I Regret due to BT in this area I have a rubbish Broadband connection
- I AM opposed to British membership of The EU
- I AM opposed to Welsh, Scottish or English Independence within an interdependent UK
- I am NOT a WARMIST
- I do NOT believe the IPCC Climate Propaganda re Anthropogenic Global Warming
- I AM strongly opposed to the subsidy or use of failed technologies eg. WIND TURBINES
- I AM IN FAVOUR of rapid research & development of NEW NUCLEAR technologies
- I see no evidence to trust POLITICIANS at any level or of any persuasion
- I do NOT believe in GODS singular or plural, Bronze Age or Modern
- I value the NHS as a HEALTH SERVICE NOT a Lifestyle support
- I believe in a DEATH PENALTY for serial or GBH rape.
- I believe in a DEATH PENALTY for serial, terrorist, mass or for pleasure murder.
- I believe in a DEATH PENALTY for serial gross child abuse including sexual.
- I do NOT trust or believe in armed police
- I believe in EUTHENASIA under clearly defined & legal terms
Re-TWEET my Twitterings
I feel sure that when mankind started inventing gods and events & objects to worship they had the best of intentions, but clearly the unexpected consequences are one of the greatest evils mankind has indulged in.
It is not sufficient to use the newly invented gods to explain Stone Age & Bronze Age man’s questions and lack of understandings, but it has been carried into a more discerning age and one that is more overcrowded and more competitive.
Conflict was an inevitable consequence.
Let us not forget that the Crusades are thought to have been organised to reclaim the souvenirs of one of the newly invented gods his followers and his family, including his much debated progeny! The bloodline of Christ of the Templars, Knights of Malta, Cathars, Merovingians & their devotees!
Thus gods become a force for evil be they those of the Christian Jihadis or the Muslim Crusaders – spare me the corrections as even then the cause is evil.