by: William J. H. Boetcker
- You cannot bring about prosperity by discouraging thrift.
- You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.
- You cannot help little men by tearing down big men.
- You cannot lift the wage earner by pulling down the wage payer.
- You cannot help the poor by destroying the rich.
- You cannot establish sound security on borrowed money.
- You cannot further the brotherhood of man by inciting class hatred.
- You cannot keep out of trouble by spending more than you earn.
- You cannot build character and courage by destroying men’s initiative and independence.
- And you cannot help men permanently by doing for them what they can and should do for themselves.
It is I believe apposite to consider these points, not only on an ongoing basis relative to the many and obvious failures of The EU but also today more importantly in the light of George Osborne’s upcoming budget for these United Kingdoms and its need to jump through the hoops determined by our misguided membership of the corrupt EU!
Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
for all my contact details & Blogs: CLICK HERE
British Politicians with pens and treachery, in pursuit of their own agenda and greed, have done more damage to the liberty, freedoms, rights and democracy of the British peoples than any army in over 1,000 years.
The disastrous effects of British politicians selling Britain into the thrall of foreign rule by the EU for their own personal rewards has damaged the well-being of Britain more than the armies of Hitler and the Franco – German – Italian axis of 1939 – 1945.
DO MAKE USE of LINKS & >Right Side Bar<
General Stuff: http://gl-w.blogspot.com
Health Blog.: http://GregLW.blogspot.com
To Spread The Facts World Wide ofOUR-ENEMY-WITHIN&To Leave-The-EU